Restore fairness to our immigration system
In just four years, the Justin Trudeau's Liberals have not only undone the progress the previous Conservative government made to strengthen our immigration system — they have managed to undermine the long-standing consensus that immigration is indeed a positive thing for this country.
Sadly, under Justin Trudeau, a record-high number of Canadians believe that immigration should be reduced.
Like you, Conservatives have questioned the current government’s ability to preserve the integrity of our immigration system.
Justin Trudeau and his ministers responded how they always do when confronted with criticism: with more rhetoric and personal attacks.
Conservatives will restore fairness, order, and compassion to the immigration system.
A Conservative government led by Andrew Scheer will restore fairness, order, and compassion in our immigration system by:
- putting an end to loopholes that allow our system be abused,
- emphasizing economic immigration,
- setting immigration levels consistent with Canada's best interests,
- putting resources into areas where it's needed - like language training and credential recognition,
- and more - you can read the full plan by clicking here.
Conservatives have cleaned up Liberal messes in immigration before and we are prepared to do it again… with fairness, order, and compassion as the pillars of our efforts.
Add your name and let us know - you support restoring fairness to Canada's immigration system.